A common question I am asked is how our comprehensive weight loss program is different from other weight loss programs. Below are 5 unique aspects that are important to us as well as our patients.
First, we integrate 4 comprehensive treatment components that are critical for your long-term success. These components include addressing your medical history, your nutritional preferences, your behavioral habits, and exercise that begins at your level.
- We do a full medical assessment with you at your first visit and coordinate your care as necessary with your primary care physician and any other specialists you see for possible medication adjustments. A part of this assessment is laboratory tests that are reviewed with you in detail.
- You will meet regularly with our nutritionist, behavioral coach, and physical trainer so you understand what to do every step and have the accountability you may need and desire.
- Our goal is to empower you to take charge and yet never feel alone.
Second, we don’t offer any fads or gimmicks!
- We will help you filter through the myths and fads related to weight loss and easily integrate proven weight loss methods into your life.
- We rely on data from your personalized body composition and metabolic rate testing to create a customized weight loss plan just for you. You will know exactly what you need to do to finally lose your excess weight for good!
Third, our weight loss programs are safe, effective, and affordable.
- You can rest assured that our weight loss plans are backed by science and research to ensure that they are safe and effective.
- We accept all major insurance plans for your doctor visits, and your individualized counseling visits.
- If insurance is not an option for you, we offer very reasonable discounted rates for self-pay services.
- HSA/FSA plans often offer coverage for our program.
- We also accept Care Credit!
Fourth, I am board certified in obesity medicine and primary care. I personally create and oversee your weight loss program. This provides you with several advantages when compared to many other weight loss programs.
- Did you know that there is only one obesity medicine physician for every 100,000 people? I am not only passionate about weight loss, but I am uniquely skilled to guide you in your weight loss journey.
- Having excess weight is a disease, like diabetes and hypertension. There are many causes so why not have a physician who has expertise in this area lead your customized treatment?
- I can also help manage many of the conditions you may suffer from due to excess weight such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- I am also able to prescribe FDA approved weight loss medications if and when you need them.
Fifth, my team and I focus on your weight loss AND weight maintenance.
- We want to make this the last weight loss center you ever go to.
- Our goal for you is not just weight loss but keeping your weight off! We don’t want you to undo all the hard work you did to achieve your weight loss goal.
- You become a part of our family. We will continue to provide you with all the tools and tips needed to keep your weight off and will continue to give you any necessary accountability for your long-term success
We would love to help you succeed too!